How to File a Warranty Claim
Coleman-Mach will not accept any claim this is submitted more than sixty (60) days from the service completion date or that is submitted more than six (6) months from the case creation date.
We feel this time frame is more than enough time to submit the claim and defective part to us for payment. If more time is needed, please contact us.
Standard warranty policies remain in effect at all times.
In order to process your claims in a timely manner, please ensure the following information is on the claim when you submit it for payment:
- Your Company Name and Address
- Model and Serial Number of the air conditioner
- Date of Purchase
- Date of Service
- Customer Name and Address
- Detailed description of the service work performed
- Claim Total
If a repair part or air conditioner was shipped to you, please provide a copy of the packing list.
If an air conditioner was replaced and the rating plate sticker is required to be returned, please return a copy of original 4 x 6 sticker. We accept photocopies as well. If you need assistance locating this sticker, please refer to our website for assistance. Sample rating plate stickers may be found under Where’s My Model Number? on our website.
Requested return parts must be returned within thirty (30) days to Coleman-Mach. If Coleman-Mach requires the air conditioner and/or repair part to be returned for evaluation and it is found to be operating properly, you will be responsible for the return freight. You will also be responsible for all applicable freight and air conditioner/part costs associated with the shipment of the replacement air conditioner/repair part.
Any air conditioner/repair part that needs to be returned because it is found to be operating properly will be held for a maximum of two weeks after our initial notification with your company. After this time period, the air conditioner/repair part will be scrapped by RV Products and all applicable charges will remain your responsibility.
Dealer / Service Center
- If you are looking to warranty a replacement part, you may e-mail email@example.com or contact our technical line at 574-247-9235, option 4, 1, 3.
Our website has a large selection of information to assist you. Please visit www.airxcel.com for access to all of our product lines. Please consult our Document Library.
ATTN: RV Products Warranty
P.O. Box 4020
Wichita, KS 67204
ATTN: RV Products Warranty
3050 N. St. Francis
Wichita, KS 67219
Failure to provide the required information will delay the processing time of your claim and could result in the claim being denied.
Thank you for your cooperation.
RV Products Division
Customer Service Department
Technical Support/Repair Parts: (574) 247-9235
Warranty Claims Status/Claim Filing Procedure Questions: (316) 832-3404
Return of Goods Authorization (RGA) Policy
An authorization number is needed to return any equipment to RV Products. This number is referred to as a RGA (Return of Goods Authorization).
- If the return involves equipment repair or the failure of the equipment under warranty, the Customer Service Department should be contacted at (574) 247-9235 for the assignment of the RGA number.
- The necessary information is taken by the Customer Service Department and an RGA number will be faxed/emailed to the customer/OEM/dealer.
- The RGA number must be put on the outside of the package or on the packing slip.
- Any items received without the RGA will not be accepted and will be sent back to the shipper.
Below list of items are needed to obtain a RGA number:
- Customer/OEM/Dealer Name
- Model Number/Part Number
- Serial Number
- Reason for return: Warranty or Non-Warranty
- Date of purchase
Third Party Return Policy
If you are a Retail Consumer:
- Please contact an Authorized Service Center for assistance. Authorized Service Centers may be found on our website by clicking this link: Service Locator.
- You may also contact AIRXCEL, INC. - RV Products Division Technical Support for assistance at (574) 247-9235 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Defective repair parts or air conditioners should not be returned to the retail dealer or distributor for reimbursement.
If you are a Distributor:
Please direct your customer to AIRXCEL, INC. - RV Products Division Technical Support at (574) 247-9235 or email@example.com for warranty assistance.